Contact SPD

Police Area Representative (PAR) officers are available in each police response area (or zone) to help solve neighborhood problems and provide referrals to community organizations that can assist neighborhoods. If you're having a problem in your neighborhood and would like to discuss it with your PAR officer, first determine what zone you live in by checking the zone map (or call 864-1810 if you need further assistance). Leave a message for the appropriate officer and he/she will return your call during his next scheduled work day. PAR officers work a varying schedule and may not be available when you call. If you need immediate assistance or feel that your problem can't wait, call 911.
  1. Phone & Fax Numbers

    Find contact information for various police services in your area.

  2. Give a Compliment

  3. File a Complaint