Springfield Planning & Zoning Commission
DATE: March 31, 2011
TIME: 6:30 P.M.
MEMBERS: Shelby Lawhon, King Coltrin, Jay McClelland, Matthew Edwards, Gloria Roling, Jason Ray, Phil Young, Jim Hansen, Thomas Baird, IV
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: March 17, 2011
FINALIZATION AND APPROVAL OF CONSENT ITEMS:
(These consent cases will be approved by Commission unless a Commissioner or someone else wishes to speak to them. If so, those cases will be moved to the appropriate place on the agenda and they may be spoken to, and voted on, at that time.
1. Relinquish Easement 762 Empire Bank; Christian Church of Mid-America
(3810 E. Sunshine)
2. Relinquish Easement 763 Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, LLC
(500 block W. Sunshine and 1935 S. Campbell)
3. Relinquish Easement 764 Seminole Baptist Temple
(4221 S. National)
4. Relinquish Easement 765 City of Springfield
(South side 3000 block E. Evans)
5. Z-05-2011 Drury University
(1116 & 1126 N. Summit)
ANY OTHER MATTERS UNDER COMMISSION JURISDICTION:
6. Monroe Redevelopment Plan United Campus Housing, LLC
(1141 E. Monroe)
7. Form-Based Code City of Springfield
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk's Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting.