Springfield Planning & Zoning Commission
DATE: May 12, 2011
TIME: 6:30 P.M.
MEMBERS: Shelby Lawhon, King Coltrin, Jay McClelland, Matthew Edwards, Jason Ray, Gloria Roling, Phil Young, Jim Hansen, Thomas Baird, IV
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: April 14, 2011
FINALIZATION AND APPROVAL OF CONSENT ITEMS:
(These consent cases will be approved by Commission unless a Commissioner or someone else wishes to speak to them. If so, those cases will be moved to the appropriate place on the agenda and they may be spoken to, and voted on, at that time.
1. Relinquish Easement 763 Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, LLC
(500 W. Sunshine and 1935 S. Campbell)
2. Z-06-2011 Mark Jones/Majic Painting and Wallpaper
(1503 N. Grant)
3. PD 338 Martin Property Management, LLC
(1144 E. Lakewood)
ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT:
4. Neighborhood Meeting amendment City of Springfield
MASTER SIGN PLAN:
5. Sign Plan for Half a Hill Half a Hill Investments, LLC
(3800 E. Battlefield)
6. Ironbridge Phase 12 Martin Property Management, LLC
7. Westwood Hills 3rd Addition, Renewal Hoppy, LLC
(W. side 900 block of S. West Bypass)
ANY OTHER MATTERS UNDER COMMISSION JURISDICTION:
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk's Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting.