Springfield Planning & Zoning Commission
DATE: August 5, 2010
TIME: 6:30 P.M.
MEMBERS: Jack Wheeler, Shelby Lawhon, King Coltrin, Jay McClelland, Matthew Edwards, Gloria Roling, Phil Young, Jim Hansen, Thomas Baird, IV
APPROVAL OF MINUTES: July 8, 2010
FINALIZATION AND APPROVAL OF CONSENT ITEMS:
(These consent cases will be approved by Commission unless a Commissioner or someone else wishes to speak to them. If so, those cases will be moved to the appropriate place on the agenda and they may be spoken to, and voted on, at that time.
1. Relinquish Easement 751 Strong, Garner and Bauer P.C.
(415 E. Chestnust Expressway)
2. Relinquish Easement 752 James Wehr Trust
(2100 block E. Chestnust Expressway. S. side)
ZONING MAP AMENDMENTS:
3. Z-14-2010 City of Springfield
(1300 block of E. Atlantic and 2000 block of N. Rogers)
4. Z-16-2010 Center Court, LLC, and Denali InvestmentCo.
(6000 block of S. US Hwy 65, west side)
STREET NAME CHANGE:
5. Walnut Lawn Springfield City Council
(900-1400 blocks of W. Walnut Lawn St.)
ZONING TEXT AMENDMENTS:
6. Storage Trailers City of Springfield
7. Chicken Ordinance City of Springfield
CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT:
8. Use Permit 390 Value Safe Storage, LLC
(2015 W. Kingsley)
9. Initiate Form-Based-Code District City Staff
ANY OTHER MATTERS UNDER COMMISSION JURISDICTION:
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state your name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk's Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting.