Planning & Zoning Commission Agenda
May 16, 2013 - 6:30 p.m.
Matt Edwards (Chair), King Coltrin (Vice-Chair), Jay McClelland, Jim Hansen, Jason Ray, Gabrielle White, Phil Young, Tom Baird, IV, Shelby Lawhon
Approval of Minutes may 2, 2013
Finalization and Approval of Consent Items
(These consent cases will be approved by Commission unless a Commissioner or someone else wished to speak to them. If so, those cases will be moved to the appropriate place on the agenda and they may be spoken to, and voted on, at that time.)
- 1. Development Review Task Force Proposals: Sidewalk, Traffic Study, Floor Area Ratio and Right-of-way issues
- Dawne Gardner, Public Works Transportation Planner.
- 2. College Street Zoning District Proposal
- Bob Hosmer, Principal Planner
- 3. Proposed Live/Work Overlay District
- Moon City Creative District
- Ralph Rognstad, Director, Planning Department
- 4. Planning and Zoning Conflict of Interest and Rules of Procedure
- Nancy Yendes, Assistant City Attorney
Any Other Matters Under Commission Jurisdiction
For items for which the public may speak, the Commission Chairperson will invite anyone who wishes to speak to an item after staff makes its presentation. When you address Commission, please step to the microphone at the podium and state you name and address. All meetings are televised live and tape recorded. Please limit your remarks to five (5) minutes unless Commission allows a longer time. In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the city Clerk's Office at 417-864-1443 at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled meeting.