Citizen Resource Center
Need Service? Have a Question or Complaint?
We Can Help!
The Citizen Resource Center enables the City to work directly with citizens to solve issues affecting the entire community, such as:
- tall weeds or grass
- abandoned vehicles
- dangerous buildings
- traffic and streets issues
- noise disturbances
- trash violations
- signs in the public right-of-way
- a variety of others
We direct citizen requests, questions and problems to the departments which can best implement change or provide answers.
What We Need From You
The following information is key to efficient resolution of a concern:
- location or numbered address of the property causing concern
- length of time the situation has existed
- a short description of the problem.
Submitting a Citizen Service Request
- A citizen submits a request by:
- Information about the concern is entered into a City-wide database.
- The appropriate department(s) gathers information through the shared database and works to resolve the problem. At this point, an inspector may go to the location or property to evaluate the situation.
- If contact information is provided citizens will be contacted when their request is resolved.
Citizens may contact the Citizen Resouce Center at any time for an update on the resolution process.