Fast Facts...The Workforce Development Department:
- employs about 60 people
- is funded by a grant revenue fund with an annual budget of about $4 million
- provides computer access to 30 computers and job counselors in their Resource Room
- offers Job Seekers Clinics three weeks out of each month, Monday-Friday 8:30am-12:30pm
- has vocational counselors who hold an orientation every Wednesday from 1:30 to 3:00pm for people with legal considerations
- visit their website at www.ozarksjobpath.org
The Department of Workforce Development provides services to businesses and job seekers in our region through the Missouri Career Center, where we work along side many of our agency partners. Anyone can receive job search assistance and job leads through the Center.
Services to the Community
- Business services: providing assistance when seeking skilled workers, helping to add or reduce their workforce
- Job Seeking services: assist with resume and cover letter writing, job or company research, provide Veteran assistance through Disabled Veterans Outreach Programs and Local Veterans Employment Representatives
To create a well prepared workforce that meets the needs of a responsible business community.