Wednesday Noon in Founders Park - 2013
- May 8 - Bill Haller, Keyboard Classics
- May 15 - Eddie Gumucio, Alternative/Indie
- May 22 - The Prospex, Pop/Rock Cover Band
- May 29 - Springfield Ballet, Dance
- June 5 - Joni Lemons, Pop
- June 12 - Little Hoover's Big Band, Instrumental Jazz
- June 19 - Sarah M. Smith, Folk/Country
- June 26 - Roots & Fifths, Acoustic Rock
- * Schedule subject to change.
The Community Foundation of the Ozarks, the Downtown Springfield Community Improvement District, the Springfield-Greene County Park Board and the Urban Districts Alliance are hosting a free show series in Founders Park, Wednesdays at noon from May—June. Shows run from 12:15—12:45 p.m., and attendees are invited to bring a lunch into the park.
For more information call 831-6200.
Founders Park is located on Water Street between Jefferson and Boonville avenues. Free public parking is available at adjacent surface lots and downtown parking garages. Get a map of downtown parking options.