Your City Government
Field Guide 2030 Adopted
Field Guide 2030, the community's 20-year strategic plan, has been officially adopted by the community. View videos and photos from the kickoff event, and get more information at www.fieldguide2030.com
Stay up to date with the ongoing discussions of the joint, City of Springfield—Greene County Planning Task Force
Hotel Motel Tax Resources
The Hotel/Motel Tax Reallocation Committee is managing the grant award process for the returned tax proceeds from Wonders of Wildlife.
- Upcoming Meeting Agenda
- Long Range Topics Calendar
- Most Recent Meeting Summary & Approved Minutes
- Legislative Priorities
- Vounteer for Boards and Commissions, or several other opportunities to help out your community.
- Contact City Council
- Task Forces
Laws and Policies
- The adopted Budget for Fiscal Year 2014 is now available.
- Budget Highlights
- City Taxes & CID Map (special sales tax areas)
- Bidding and Purchasing