Your City Government
Sales Tax RENEWAL Passes
Voters renewed the City's ¼ cent capital improvements sales tax for the eighth time since it was first implemented in 1989. The tax, projected to generate about $25.5 million over three years, funds intersection upgrades, major street paving, additional trees, stormwater projects and new sidewalks, among other projects.
Explore the Community Strategic Plan
The community's next 20-year strategic plan, Field Guide 2030, is now being rolled out in draft form. Read about the process and vision your fellow citizens have for the Springfield area in the year 2030.
- Upcoming Meeting Agenda
- Long Range Topics Calendar
- Most Recent Meeting Summary & Approved Minutes
- Legislative Priorities
- Vounteer for Boards and Commissions, or several other opportunities to help out your community.
- Contact City Council
- Citizen Task Forces
Laws and Policies
- The adopted Budget for Fiscal Year 2013 is now available.
- Budget Highlights
- City Taxes & CID Map (special sales tax areas)
- Bidding and Purchasing