National Public Safety Telecommunications Week
This week is set aside to recognize the outstanding service of Springfield and Greene County's 911 telecommunicators during the observance of National Public Safety Telecommunications Week, April 13-19. The Springfield-Greene County 911 Emergency Communications Department will honor 911 employees with several activities, including an official proclamation signed by Mayor Bob Stephens, City Manager Greg Burris, Greene County Administrator Tim Smith and the Greene County commissioners.
It's National Volunteer Month!
National Volunteer Month is about inspiring, recognizing and encouraging people to seek out imaginative ways to engage in their communities. It’s about demonstrating to the nation that by working together, we have the fortitude to meet our challenges and accomplish our goals. Do you have a volunteer in your life that you'd like to see recognized? Consider nominating him or her for a Gift of Time award.
- Mediacom Ice Park will soon be home to the Springfield Express Junior A hockey team, bringing a new level of hockey to southwest Missouri.
- The 14th annual Springfield-Greene County Choose Environmental Excellence awards were presented at a luncheon today as a part of Springfield's Earth Month festivities.
- Three cooking fires in less than an hour and a half - all in apartment buildings - kept Springfield firefighters busy Wednesday night.
- View all news for the past 30 days.
- Water Pollution Control Inspector II
- Contract Jordan Valley Park Maintenance Technician
- Police Officer
- Airfield Maintenance Worker
- Contract Ice Hockey Development Specialist
- Senior Video Producer
Visit the City Employment page for information about these jobs and to complete your user profile.
For bid documents and addenda on the opportunities below, and for full information on the City's bidding process, visit the Bid Processing Center.
LANDSCAPING SERVICES FOR SPRINGFIELD ART MUSEUM -
|153-2014 IFB||SEWER EASEMENT MACHINE||4/23/14|
|152-2014 IFB||POLICE TRAINING MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE||4/23/14|
|142-2014 RFQ||LIVE PLANTS AND PLANT MAINTENANCE||4/24/14|
|151-2014 RFQ||FORENSIC SOFTWARE||4/24/14|
|141-2014 RFP||EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM - ADDENDUM #1||4/25/14|
|145-2014 RFQ||HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE REMOVAL SERVICES - ADDENDUM #1||4/28/14|
|155-2014 IFB|| INSPECTION, CLEANING AND REQUIRED REPAIRS TO FUEL STORAGE
TANKS AT THE SPRINGFIELD BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT
|158-2014 IFB||PAVEMENT SAW||5/01/14|
|156-2014 IFB||PAINT REMOVAL (AIRFIELD)||5/19/14|
|149-2014 RFP||SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD SERVICES||5/20/14|
Notices to Contractors are not administered by the Bid Processing Center. For information on these, please visit the Public Works page.
|Type||Address & Location||Details|