National Public Safety Telecommunications Week
This week is set aside to recognize the outstanding service of Springfield and Greene County's 911 telecommunicators during the observance of National Public Safety Telecommunications Week, April 13-19. The Springfield-Greene County 911 Emergency Communications Department will honor 911 employees with several activities, including an official proclamation signed by Mayor Bob Stephens, City Manager Greg Burris, Greene County Administrator Tim Smith and the Greene County commissioners.
It's National Volunteer Month!
National Volunteer Month is about inspiring, recognizing and encouraging people to seek out imaginative ways to engage in their communities. It’s about demonstrating to the nation that by working together, we have the fortitude to meet our challenges and accomplish our goals. Do you have a volunteer in your life that you'd like to see recognized? Consider nominating him or her for a Gift of Time award.
- Twelve organizations will present awards at this year's Springfield-Greene County Choose Environmental Excellence luncheon, Thursday, April 17.
- Tonight's opening night for the Springfield-Greene County Park Board's Miracle League spring season has been postponed, due to weather conditions.
- This week highlights the outstanding service of Springfield and Greene County's 911 telecommunicators during the observance of National Public Safety Telecommunications Week, April 13-19.
- View all news for the past 30 days.
- Water Pollution Control Inspector II
- Contract Jordan Valley Park Maintenance Technician
- Police Officer
- Airfield Maintenance Worker
- Contract Ice Hockey Development Specialist
- Senior Video Producer
Visit the City Employment page for information about these jobs and to complete your user profile.
For bid documents and addenda on the opportunities below, and for full information on the City's bidding process, visit the Bid Processing Center.
|139-2014 RFP||INTERNAL AUDITING SERVICES - ADDENDUM #1||4/16/14|
|150-2014 RFQ||LANDSCAPING SERVICES FOR SPRINGFIELD ART MUSEUM - ADDENDUM #1||4/21/14|
|141-2014 RFP||EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM||4/22/14|
|145-2014 RFQ||HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE REMOVAL SERVICES||4/22/14|
|153-2014 IFB||SEWER EASEMENT MACHINE||4/23/14|
|152-2014 IFB||POLICE TRAINING MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE||4/23/14|
|142-2014 RFQ||LIVE PLANTS AND PLANT MAINTENANCE||4/24/14|
|151-2014 RFQ||FORENSIC SOFTWARE||4/24/14|
|155-2014 IFB|| INSPECTION, CLEANING AND REQUIRED REPAIRS TO FUEL STORAGE
TANKS AT THE SPRINGFIELD BRANSON NATIONAL AIRPORT
|149-2014 RFP||SCHOOL CROSSING GUARD SERVICES||5/20/14|
Notices to Contractors are not administered by the Bid Processing Center. For information on these, please visit the Public Works page.
|Type||Address & Location||Details|
|Non-injury Accident||E BATTLEFIELD RD / S FREMONT AVE [E BATTLEFIELD RD / S FREMONT AVE ]|| NB, south of intersection, NB to WB turn lane blocked
Status: Confirmed by TMC
Created on: 16-APR-2014 13:45:42
|Non-injury Accident||S GLENSTONE AVE / E SUNSET ST [S GLENSTONE AVE / E SUNSET ST SB IN FRONT OF NAKATOS]|| sb Glenstone moved to shoulder
Status: Confirmed by TMC
Created on: 16-APR-2014 13:40:27
|Bldg Fire||1278 E CRYSTAL WOOD LN [1278 E CRYSTAL WOOD LN ] 6400 N CRYSTAL VALLEY LN|| Status: Reported
Created on: 16-APR-2014 11:47:02