Recycling Center Summer Hours
The City of Springfield's Recycling Centers and Yardwaste Recycling Center will begin their extended spring/summer schedule starting the first Tuesday in April (April 1). These extended hours consist of the three centers being open one hour later Tuesday-Saturday, until the first Tuesday in November (Nov. 4).
Quarterly Police Report
Although 2013 saw an overall increase in crime by 3 percent, a Quarterly Public Safety Report issued by Springfield Police Department Feb. 18, showed an overall decrease by 2 percent for the last three months of last year. This is in comparison to the crime statistics of the last three months of 2012.
- The Springfield Lasers protected 2013 players Alisa Kleybanova and Jean-Julien Rojer in today's draft, and added Anna-Lena Groenefeld and Michael Russell to the team.
- The City's Recycling Centers and Yardwaste Recycling Center will begin their extended spring/summer schedule starting April 1.
- Grand Street just east of Oak Grove will be closed from 9 a.m., Monday, March 10 until 3 p.m., Friday March 14, for the installation of a storm water pipe.
- View all news for the past 30 days.
|Job Title||Closing Date|
|animal shelter coordinator 030714||March 14, 2014|
|contract marketing coordinator 022814||March 14, 2014|
|plant operator ii 022114||March 14, 2014|
|veterinarian 011014||Open Until Filled|
|web designer 030714||March 14, 2014|
For bid documents and addenda on the opportunities below, and for full information on the City's bidding process, visit the Bid Processing Center.
|121-2014 RFP||ADVANCED TRANSPORTATION CONTROLLER/LOCAL CONTROLLER
SOFTWARE & CENTRAL TRAFFIC SIGNAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - ADDENDUM #1
|113-2014 IFB||MOWING SERVICES FOR STORMWATER AREAS, WATERWAYS AND MEDIANS
- ADDENDUM #1, ADDENDUM #2, ADDENDUM #3
|118-2014 IFB||ASPHALT RESURFACING||3/18/14|
|117-2014 IFB||ENGINEERED WOOD CHIPS||3/19/14|
|124-2014 IFB||PEST CONTROL SERVICES||3/20/14|
|126-2014 IFB||PANASONIC ARBITRATOR (RE-BID)||3/20/14|
|125-2014 IFB||COLD MIX FOR ASPHALT REPAIR||3/21/14|
|122-2014 IFB||MATS, MOPS, AND TOWEL RENTALS - ADDENDUM #1
|131-2014 RFQ||STEEL TOE BOOTS||3/25/14|
|127-2014 IFB||STEEL TRAFFIC SIGNAL POLES||3/27/14|
|128-2014 IFB||TRAFFIC CONTROLLER CABINETS||4/01/14|
|074-2014 RFP||OPINION SURVEY||4/02/14|
|130-2014 RFP||AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINES (ATMs)||4/04/14|
Notices to Contractors are not administered by the Bid Processing Center. For information on these, please visit the Public Works page.
|Type||Address & Location||Details|