|Open Date||Job Title||Department||Close Date||Job Status|
|January 24, 2014||911 telecommunicator 012414||911 - EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS||February 14, 2014||Scheduling Testing|
|November 15, 2013||accounting clerk i 111513||PLANNING & AIRPORT||November 29, 2013||Filled|
|February 21, 2014||aircraft services specialist 022114||AIRPORT||March 7, 2014||Screening Applications|
|March 7, 2014||animal shelter coordinator 030714||HEALTH||March 14, 2014||Accepting Applications|
|February 7, 2014||assistant equipment technician 020714||AIRPORT||February 28, 2014||Screening Applications|
|January 24, 2014||buyer 012414||FINANCE - PURCHASING||February 14, 2014||Departmental Review|
|September 27, 2013||community recreation services administrator 092713||PARKS - RECREATION||October 25, 2013||Departmental Review|
|August 23, 2013||community recreation specialist 082313||PARKS||August 30, 2013||Departmental Review|
|February 28, 2014||contract marketing coordinator 022814||PARKS||March 14, 2014||Accepting Applications|
|February 21, 2014||craftsworker 022114||PARKS||March 7, 2014||Screening Applications|
|January 17, 2014||firefighter 011714||FIRE||February 28, 2014||Screening Applications|
|November 1, 2013||maintenance worker 110113||PW / ENVIR SVCS / PARKS||November 15, 2013||Departmental Review|
|December 6, 2013||parks caretaker 120613||PARKS - OPERATIONS||December 20, 2013||Departmental Review|
|February 21, 2014||plant operator ii 022114||ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES - SWTP||March 14, 2014||Accepting Applications|
|January 3, 2014||police services representative 010314||POLICE - RECORDS||January 17, 2014||Departmental Review|
|January 3, 2014||public health information administrator 010314||HEALTH - INFORMATION & EDUCATION||January 17, 2014||Filled|
|January 24, 2014||registered architect 012414||PUBLIC WORKS||February 7, 2014||Departmental Review|
|January 31, 2014||superintendent of recreation 013114||PARKS / RECREATION||February 28, 2014||Screening Applications|
|February 21, 2014||temporary airline service agent 022114||AIRPORT||March 7, 2014||Screening Applications|
|September 6, 2013||utility worker 090613||PARKS/AIRPORT||September 20, 2013||Departmental Review|
|January 10, 2014||veterinarian 011014||ZOO||Open Until Filled||Accepting Applications|
|March 7, 2014||web designer 030714||PARKS||March 14, 2014||Accepting Applications|
|N/A||Seasonal Opportunities||Springfield-Greene County Park Board||Continuous Recruitment||Accepting Applications|
Definitions of Job Status Codes
- Accepting Applications
- The application period is open and applicants may apply for the position.
- Vacancy On Hold
- At this time the City of Springfield is suspended from filling some currently posted vacancies. This is a temporary situation that affects many City departments and specifically those positions that are funded through general revenue. Unfortunately at this time we do not know when we will proceed with filling current openings impacted by the suspension. Some positions may, by necessity, be reposted in future months.
- Screening Applications
- The application period has closed & Human Resources and/or the hiring supervisor is reviewing the applications.
- Scheduling Testing
- The application period has closed & individuals are being contacted to schedule for testing (IE: Typing Exam, Written, Physical Agility)
- Conducting Interviews
- The application period has closed & individuals are being contacted to schedule for initial interviews.
- Departmental Review
- The application period has closed & initial interviews have concluded. The top scoring candidates in the initial interview have been sent to the department for review.
- Conducting 2nd Interviews
- The application period has closed & initial interviews have concluded. The hiring department is contacting individuals to schedule a 2nd interview or the hiring department is conducting 2nd interviews for the top scoring candidates in the initial interviews.
- Conducting Background
- The application period has closed & backgrounds are being conducted on the top candidates.
- The position has been filled.