Deputy City Manager
The Deputy City Manager helps administer City government through supervision of other City departments, assistance in policy formulation and implementation, and coordinating functions between various departments. He works with outside agencies and organizations in collaborative efforts.
- highly responsible administrative and managerial duties assisting the City Manager
- provides general direction and supervision of all city departments
- helps interpret and carry out policy for departments and other parties and advises City Manager and City Council on policy changes
- works closely with City Council, City Manager, and department directors in planning programs for various municipal operations
- represents the City Manager at various meetings and serves as the City Manager in his absence