New Map Viewer Combines Maps
Several of the City's thematic maps have been consolidated into a single web map. To view the geographic data layers that were in the maps listed below, please visit the NEW Geographic Data Viewer.
- Elevation Benchmarks (Table of Contents » Land Base layer)
- FEMA Floodplain (Table of Contents » Natural Features layer)
- Fire Stations (Table of Contents » Public Safety layer)
- Historic Sites (Table of Contents » Community layer)
- Snow Routes (Table of Contents » Public Safety layer)
- Storm Sirens - Springfield & Surrounding Area (Table of Contents » Public Safety layer)
- Springfield Public Schools Districts (Table of Contents » Community layer)
- Sanitary & Storm Sewer (Table of Contents » Infrastructure layer)
Internet Explorer 9 users: If you have problems using any of these maps, please click the "Compatibility View" button to the right of the address bar after the map is loaded.
- The Brownfields Program works to assess, clean up, and facilitate the redevelopment / reuse of potentially contaminated properties known as "brownfields" within the City of Springfield.
- Capital Improvements
- View the Capital Improvement projects throughout the City of Springfield.
- City Council Zones
- View the City Council zones and boundaries within the City of Springfield.
- City Surplus Properties for Sale
View a current list of surplus properties the City has for sale. Map includes Property Address, Current Zoning, and Asking Price. The City will be selling surplus property semi-annually (February and August) with the next sale taking place February, 2013. Any citizen interested can e-mail Jason Finke, City of Springfield, or call 417.864.1624 for more information.
- Community Improvement Districts
- View the Community Improvement Districts throughout the City of Springfield.
- Crime Reports
- View crime reports provided by the City of Springfield Police Department and hosted by CrimeReports.com.
- Fire Incidents
- All fire incidents for the current year. Incidents from the previous year are also available.
- Greene County Property Information
- This is a link to the Greene County Assessor's web site. Search by address, PIN (property identification number), and property owner name.
- Greene County Voter Districts
- Maintained by the City of Springfield for the Greene County Clerk's office. Search by address to find your polling place.
- Meth Labs
- Meth labs that have been identified by the Springfield Police Department. The address of the meth lab along with the date, report id and comments.
- Traffic Cameras
- From ozarkstraffic.info, view traffic camera snapshot images throughout Springfield. Each image is refreshed every 3 minutes.
- Zoning & Subdivisions
- View Zoning Districts and Subdivisions for the City of Springfield. Search by address, subdivision, or zoom to desired location. Other layers available: Property Lines, Overlay Zones, Lot Ids, Zoning History.