Phone-In Report

Some incidents do not require a police officer to investigate and write a report. For example, thefts of most personal property, thefts of vehicles, lost property, and vandalisms can be phoned in and a report taken. A service representative will ask you questions from the report, fill them in as you describe, and provide you with a case number for your reference. The phone number is 417-864-1810.

The department also has an Online Police Report that may be completed and submitted online. Eleven crimes are listed that may be reported using this online form. The information given on this page will help you determine if you should use the Online Police Report. You may also call the number listed above for guidance.