I’d Like To...
- Report stormwater pollution.
- Find Erosion/Sediment Control Details
- Learn how to make a Rain Garden or a Rain Barrel.
- View the real-time Rain Gage Network.
- Find information about Adopt-A-Stream and other educational programs.
- Find out my watershed address.
- View a map of the stormwater system
- View FEMA floodplains
Roads, rooftops, parking lots and other impervious surfaces create an increase in stormwater runoff which can negatively impact our streams, rivers, and lakes. Minimizing these impacts requires careful stormwater management. The Stormwater Engineering Division administers a variety of programs and projects to meet the stormwater management needs of the community and protect area waterways.
- Take a Self-Guided Tour and Vote for your favorite Storm Drain Reveal mural this Friday May 3 during First Friday Art Walk and this weekend at Artsfest. News release. Brochure with map (pdf).
- Have you heard about Big Urbie
- I Heart Soil - The importance of soil for water, food, and human health.
- Check OzarksEnvironment.com for events