I’d Like To...
- Report stormwater pollution.
- View a map of Capital Improvement Projects.
- Find Erosion/Sediment Control Details
- Learn how to make a Rain Garden or a Rain Barrel.
- View the real-time Rain Gage Network
- Find information about Adopt-A-Stream and other educational programs.
- Find out my watershed address.
- View a map of the stormwater system
- View FEMA floodplains
Roads, rooftops, parking lots and other impervious surfaces create an increase in stormwater runoff which can negatively impact our streams, rivers, and lakes. Minimizing these impacts requires careful stormwater management. The Stormwater Engineering Division administers a variety of programs and projects to meet the stormwater management needs of the community and protect area waterways.
- Jordan Creek between Mt Vernon and Grand is up for adoption under our Adopt-A-Stream program. This is a beautiful stretch of stream that recieves alot of trash and is a bit challenging to access. Interested persons are encouraged to visit the stream first to determine if it's a good fit for you. See map. If interested in adopting, contact Carrie Lamb, Water Quality Coordinator, at 864-1196 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Big Urbie is a Section 319 grant focusing on projects that improve water quality. Check out the Big Urbie website to see what's happening.
- Check OzarksEnvironment.com for events