Training & Outreach Materials
Upcoming Training Events
In-house training is available weekly on Thursdays from 9:00 am - 10:00 am. E-mail us to reserve your space by noon on the previous Wednesday. If you are about to begin work on a permitted project within the City, this training session will also fulfill the pre-construction meeting requirement.
Get our training flier for more information.
One of the most important factors in determining whether erosion and sediment control BMPs are properly designed, installed, and maintained is the knowledge and experience of the designer of the SWPPP and the on-site contractors who are installing, maintaining, and inspecting the BMPs.
Helpful Resources Across the Web
- International Erosion Control Association (IECA)-Great Rivers Chapter
- Soil and Water Conservation Society (SWCS)-Missouri Show-Me Chapter
- The Construction Industry Compliance Assistance (CICA) Center
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Compliance Assistance
- Erosion Control Technology Council