SWPPP Template (Word Document, revised 7/9/2014)
Inspection Form (pdf 386k)
Project Site Sign (pdf 56k)
Permit Application (pdf 184k)
Permit Renewal Application (pdf 183k)
Permit Termination Application (pdf 259k)
Release of Securities Application (pdf 207k)
The Stormwater Engineering Division implemented a comprehensive land disturbance permit program in 2009, including revision of erosion and sediment control BMP standards and requirements. The following is a list of the major components of the City's program:
- Land Disturbance Permit (LDP)
- Checklist for obtaining a Land Disturbance Permit, fee information, and forms for permit application, renewal and termination.
- Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Complete guide to choosing, installing, and maintaining BMPs. Complete with the narratives and details needed for Stormwater Pollution Plan (SWPPP).
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Templates, checklists and other tools to prepare the required Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) in order to obtain a Land Disturbance Permit.
- Inspection and Enforcement
- Sites operating under a City Land Disturbance Permit must be inspected weekly, as well as after ½" rainfall events, to assess BMP effectiveness. An inspection checklist can be found here.
- Training/Outreach Materials
- Other helpful brochures and websites.