Traffic Engineering is a division of the department of Public Works. The division is responsible for traffic planning and design, sign and signal operations, and traffic data collection.
Multiple professional engineers, project engineers, technicians and support staff perform various operations related to traffic planning and operations, traffic signal system, and traffic signs and markings.
I'd Like To...
- Learn about the red light cameras
- View real-time traffic data
- View the school walking route map for my child
- View crash data
- View the Bike Route Map
Did You Know?
The Traffic Engineering division of Public Works maintains:
- Over 37,000 traffic signs
- Over 600 miles of pavement markings
- Over 135 traffic signals
- Over 40 miles of fiber optic communications
- Over 1,100 traffic counts collected annually