Transportation Management Center
Springfield's Transportation Management Center (TMC) was established in 1998 by the City of Springfield and Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT). City and State personnel work side-by-side at the TMC coordinating traffic flow in the metro area. Within the TMC staff monitor the following:
- Computerized traffic signal system
- Closed circuit real-time traffic cameras
- Vehicle incidents such as crashes or stalled vehicles
- 911 live data dispatch feed
- Traffic signal programming
TMC staff are on duty weekdays from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. The website is updated 24/7 every day of the year. Visit OzarksTraffic.info.