For Immediate Release
City Council lunch and weekly events
The City of Springfield's weekly calendar for June 16-20 is now available online at: www.springfieldmo.gov/calendar.
- City Council Lunch Workshop (pdf) will feature an annual update on traffic operations at 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, June 17 at the Traffic Management Center, 1107 West Chestnut Expressway.
- The Environmental Priorities Task Force (pdf) will meet at 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, June 17 at the Greene County Election & Archives Building, 1126 N. Boonville. The group will discuss air quality issues for the region and develop policy statements and priorities.
- The Landmarks Board (pdf) will meet at 5 p.m., Wednesday, June 18 in the Busch Municipal Building 4th floor conference room, 840 N. Boonville.
- The Mayor's Commission on Human Rights (pdf) will meet at 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 18 in the Busch Municipal Building 1st floor conference room, 840 N. Boonville. Guest speaker will be Katheryne Staeger-Wilson from Missouri State Independent Living Council.
- The Airport Board (pdf) meets at 8 a.m. Thursday, June 19 at Springfield/Branson National Airport , 2300 North Airport Boulevard Suite 100.
- The Springfield Art Museum Board (pdf) meets at 5:30 p.m., Thursday, June 19 at the Museum's Auditorium, 1111 E. Brookside.
- The Public Housing Authority (pdf) meets at 9:30 a.m., Friday, June 20 at Madison Towers, Northeast Meeting Room, 421 West Madison
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk's Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared.
For more information, contact: Cora Scott, Director of Public Information & Civic Engagement, 417-864-1009 (office) | 417-380-3352 (cell), email@example.com