For Immediate Release
City Council lunch and weekly calendar events
The City of Springfield’s weekly calendar June 30- July 4 is now available online at: www.springfieldmo.gov/calendar.
- City Council Community Involvement Committee will feature the Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Task Force Report. This committee will meet at 12:00 p.m., Monday, June 30 in the Busch Municipal Building 4th floor conference room , 840 N. Boonville.
- Mayors Commission for Children Executive Committee will meet at 8 a.m., Tuesday, July 1 at the Health Department conference room, 227 E. Chestnut Expressway.
- Council Lunch will meet at 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, July 1 in the Busch Municipal Building 4th floor conference room, 840 N. Boonville.
- Landmarks Board will meet at 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, July 2 in the Historic City Hall Council Chambers, 830 N. Boonville.
- City Council Budget Workshop will meet 12:00 p.m. Thursday, July 3 in the Busch Municipal Building 4th floor conference room, 840 N. Boonville. Speakers will be Greg Burris and Mary Mannix-Decker.
- Planning and Zoning Commission will meet at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, July 3 in the Historic City Hall Council Chambers, 830 N. Boonville.
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared.