For Immediate Release
Temporary Lane Closures for Repair, Construction
The following streets will have temporary lane closures for asphalt overlay of street surfaces beginning at 7 a.m. on Monday, August 27, 2012, thru 5 p.m. on Friday, August 31, 2012, or until work is completed:
- Cherokee Street from Holland Avenue to Hampton Avenue
- Fort Avenue from Grand Street to Sunshine Street
- Loren Street from Kings Avenue to Florence Avenue
- Maryland Avenue from Loren Street to Bennett Street
- Maryland Avenue from Sunshine Street to Cherokee Street
- Minota Street from National Avenue to Kickapoo Avenue
- Monroe Street from Fremont Avenue to Weller Avenue
- Mt. Vernon Street from Campbell Avenue to South Avenue
- Oak Grove Avenue from Division Street to Blaine Street
- Portland Street from National Avenue to Fremont Avenue
For more information, contact: Kevin McCann, Leo Journagan Construction at (417) 839-3755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Battlefield Road at Greenbrier Avenue will have temporary lane closures for street repair beginning at 12 a.m. on Tuesday, August 28, 2012, thru 5 p.m. on Friday, August 30, 2012, or until work is completed.
For more information, contact: Everett Kelley, Public Works - Streets Department at (417) 380-4896 or email@example.com.
The following intersections will have temporary lane closures for road construction beginning on the evening of Tuesday, August 28, 2012, thru 5 p.m. on Tuesday, September 4, 2012, or until work is completed:
- Lindberg Street at Campbell Avenue
- Whiteside Street at Campbell Avenue
For more information, contact: Paula Brookshire, Public Works - Traffic Operations at (417) 864-1989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.