For Immediate Release
Temporary Lane Closures for Street Work
Sunset Street from Kansas Expressway to Glenstone Avenue will have temporary lane closures for the removal of pavement markings ahead of micro-resurfacing from 9 a.m. Sept. 4, 2012 until 4 p.m. Sept. 5, 2012.
For more information, contact: Terry Allen, Public Works – Street Department at (417)838-0711 or email@example.com.
The following streets will have temporary lane closures for asphalt overlay of street surfaces beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2012, thru 5 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 7, 2012, or until work is completed:
- Cherokee Street from Holland Avenue to Hampton Avenue
- Locust Street from Oak Grove Avenue to Old Orchard Avenue
- Maryland Avenue from Sunshine Street to Cherokee Street
- Minota Street from National Avenue to Kickapoo Avenue
- Oak Grove Avenue from Division Street to Blaine Street
- Portland Street from National Avenue to Fremont Avenue
For more information, contact: Kevin McCann, Leo Journagan Construction at (417) 839-3755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.