For Immediate Release
Reminder: City Council Applications Due Jan. 15
With only one week until the deadline for applications, the City Clerk's Office has certified the following individuals for open Council seats and the office of the Mayor:
Arthur Hodge, Sr.
Applications are available at the Clerk's Office, located on the 4th floor of the Busch Municipal Building. Those wishing to file petitions must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified voter of the city;
- Resident of the city for at least two years immediately prior to their election; and
- Additionally, if filing for one of the Zone seats, must be a resident of their respective zone for at least one year prior to election.
To be valid, the petitions must meet the following criteria:
- Zone - 100 registered voters, who reside in the particular zone
- General - 200 registered voters, who reside within the city limits
Applications are due to the Clerk's Office by 5 p.m., Jan. 15.
For more information, contact: Brenda Cirtin, City Clerk (864-1650).