- Policy for Developer/Neighborhood Meetings
- City Council policy requiring Developer/ Neighborhood Meetings for development applications requiring public hearings (rezonings, planned developments and use permits)
- Multi-Family Development Location and Design Guidelines
- City Council approved Multi-Family Development Location and Design Guidelines for multi-family rezonings or planned developments with multi-family uses.
- Subdivision Regulations
- The Subdivision Regulations govern how property within the City may be divided into smaller tracts or combined into larger tracts.
- Zoning Ordinance (3.45 mb)
- The Zoning Ordinance identifies the uses permitted on property within the city and the regulations which govern development on the property, such as building setbacks, parking requirements, sign regulations and bufferyard requirements.
- Arborcultural Design Guidelines (4.2mb)
- This manual is a descriptive interpretation of the Zoning Ordinance, and is designed to provide a more detailed explanation of its landscaping terms and requirements.
- e-plans User Guide for Planning Projects 2013
- The e-plans applicant user guide is to be used for all planning electronic project submittals. The process begins with an online application and payment under the "Applications, Fees and e-plans Submittal" section.
I'd Like To:
- request a rezoning
- Use the e-plans user guide 2013 electronic plan submittal
- vacate a street, alley, or subdivision
- subdivide property for major subdivisions
- learn about planned developments
- Search for a planned development ordinance Ordinance Search
Check on a Zoning Case:
- see the upcoming Planning & Zoning meeting agenda
- view past Planning & Zoning agendas and minutes
- see the upcoming City Council agenda
- see archived City Council minutes
Schedules: Fees, Meetings, & Processing Times
- Processing Time
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meetings
- Administrative Review Committee Meetings
- Board of Adjustment Meetings
- Landmarks Board Meetings
Staff Contact List
- Bob Hosmer, Principal Planner
- Phone: 417.864.1834
- Alana Owen, Senior Planner
- Phone: 417.864.1831
- Daniel Neal, Senior Planner
- Phone: 417.864.1036
- Joseph Harpine, Associate Planner
- Phone: 417.864.1613
- Michael Sparlin, Assistant Planner
- Phone: 417.864.1091