Workforce programs provide a vast array of services for all ages through our One-Stop Career Centers. Workforce Youth services are available to young people ages 14-21 that are motivated to further their education and/or obtain employment skills.
The Workforce Youth Program works intensively with job seekers to provide occupational skills training opportunities, internships, tuition assistance, labor market analysis and much, much more. The program is designed to work one-on-one and in peer groups preparing young people for a successful transition into the Workforce. Our team is here to assist in identifying and achieving educational and employment goals!
- Additional program supportive services relating to employment and education are available to youth in need
- A Work Experience Program Internship is available to those in need of additional workforce skills to obtain employment or those looking to build employment history
- College tuition assistance is available to those who qualify. Participation in this program is based on funding availability
- Great experiences working with a committed team of staff who will successfully assist you in working towards your employment and educational goals
- Meeting new people and participating in youth-focused fun events
- Monetary incentives for achieving your goals
- The Missouri Career Center offers a variety of GED class options both on site and within your community