Developer Resource Center
Attention e-Plans Users:The ProjectDox ePlans software will be undergoing a software upgrade from version 8.3 to 8.6 beginning on Friday July 7, 2017 at 5:00 PM.
ProjectDox ePlans will be unavailable to use during the upgrade process.
The upgrade will take place over the weekend and is expected to be back up and operational by 8:00 AM on Monday morning July 10, 2017.
ePlans users that use the Internet Explorer web browser will need install the most current version of the "ProjectDox Components" to view plans in ProjectDox version 8.6. A link to download the software will be displayed on the lower left hand side of the ProjectDox Login screen after the upgrade has been completed. *Please note that the “ProjectDox Components” need to be installed with local administrator rights under your Windows user profile. Please consult your IT department if you require assistance installing the software.
Internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari will use the HTML5 viewer and do not require "ProjectDox Components" to be installed. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding while the system is being upgraded. Thank you.
Frequently Requested Projects
E-PlansThe City of Springfield has launched the first end-to-end electronic plan services initiative in the State of Missouri and has selected
- Improved communication with developers, contractors, design professionals and project stakeholders
- Reduced administrative processing
- Reduced printing and travel time
- Streamlined plan review and permit approval
- E-plans Overview PowerPoint (PDF)
- E-plans System Use Requirements (PDF)
- E-plans Technical User Guide 8.6.5 (PDF)
- E-plans User Guide for Building Development Services Projects (PDF)
- E-plans User Guide for Planning Projects (PDF)
- E-plans User Guide for Public Works and Environmental Service Projects (PDF)
More E-Plans Information & How To Register
- For building development services (building and public works infrastructure) e-plans projects contact Harlan Hill via email or phone at 417-864-1061.
- For zoning and subdivision e-plans projects contact Bob Hosmer.