Developer Resource Center
Welcome to the City of Springfield’s Developers Resource Center. This virtual one-stop-shop is here to assist you in navigating between multiple city and Greene County departments that deal with development related projects.
Frequently Requested Projects
E-PlansThe City of Springfield has launched the first end-to-end electronic plan services initiative in the State of Missouri and has selected
- Improved communication with developers, contractors, design professionals and project stakeholders
- Reduced administrative processing
- Reduced printing and travel time
- Streamlined plan review and permit approval
- E-plans Overview PowerPoint (PDF)
- E-plans System Use Requirements (PDF)
- E-plans Technical User Guide 8.6.5 (PDF)
- E-plans User Guide for Building Development Services Projects (PDF)
- E-plans User Guide for Planning Projects (PDF)
- E-plans User Guide for Public Works and Environmental Service Projects (PDF)
More E-Plans Information & How To Register
- For building development services (building and public works infrastructure) e-plans projects contact Harlan Hill via email or phone at 417-864-1061.
- For zoning and subdivision e-plans projects contact Bob Hosmer.