Developer Resource Center
- Apply Online for: Pre-Development review and Commercial Projects, Residential Projects, Trade Permits, Public Improvements, Planning Applications, Driveway Projects, Excavation Projects, Wrecking Permits and more!
- View Dashboard of your project and permits
- Receive Project/Permit Status email Notifications
- Add Applicants/Contractors to your Permits
- Pay Online
- Print your own Permits
- Requests Inspections Online
- View Inspection Results in Real Time
- Current ePlans Submittal and Review Process stays the same
- View ePlans Review Comments in ecity
- Use Lookup Record to find any permits or projects
Frequently Requested Projects
- I want to build a commercial building.
- I want to build a single family residential house.
- I want to construct a public improvement (street or sewer).
- I want to rezone my property.
- I want to subdivide my property.
- I want to view the Public Works Design Guide
The City of Springfield has launched the first end-to-end electronic plan services initiative in the State of Missouri and has selected Avolve Software's ProjectDox for implementation. E-plans will benefit the city's business development by offering several cost and time saving efficiencies, including:
- Improved communication with developers, contractors, design professionals and project stakeholders
- Reduced administrative processing
- Reduced printing and travel time
- Streamlined plan review and permit approval
The city, in concert with City utilities (CU), will integrate its e-plans technology with existing permitting and document archival systems, reducing redundant data entry and enabling network and wireless data distribution to multiple city and CU departments. View the ePlans login screen.
- ePlans Technical User Guide
- ePlans User Guide for Planning Projects (PDF)
- ePlans User Guide for Public Works and Environmental Service Projects (PDF)
- Navigating ePlans (video)
- Applicant Task Instructions (video)
More ePlans Information & How To Register
- For building and public works infrastructure ePlans projects call Building Development Services at 417-864-1061.
- For zoning and subdivision ePlans projects contact Bob Hosmer at 417-864-1834.
Starting a new project? Apply for a FREE Pre-Development Review. View the video below to learn more.