Unless otherwise stated, the requirement of "an accredited degree" includes only those degrees obtained from regionally accredited colleges or universities from one of the following regionally accrediting institutions:
- Higher Learning Commission
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- New England Commission of Higher Education
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Western Association of Colleges and Schools
If you have a question regarding the accreditation status of your school, please contact your school directly, or you may use this database to search.
NOTE: To receive credit for college education, you must submit your college transcript with your application. Based on the number and quality of applicants, applications may be reviewed for qualifications beyond the minimum qualifications outlined. Education and experience shall be evaluated with regard to recency and quality, as well as quantity, per Merit Rule 5.8.