Reporting Stormwater Pollutants
To report spills, dumping or draining of pollutants to the street, storm drain, drainageway, or waterway, call 417-864-1010 or submit a Citizen Service Request. For spill emergencies, please call 911.
- Commercially generated wash waters (i.e. washing of vehicles, equipment, tools, structures, or from services such as carpet cleaning)
- Dirt from construction sites, or other erosion problems
- Drainageways or waterways with an unusual appearance or odor
- Dumping of motor oil, chemicals, trash, or yard waste
- Improper outdoor storage of chemicals and other materials that can pollute the ground or stormwater runoff