Alcohol and Drug Programs - Probation
Alcohol Drug Education Program (ADEP)
This program is designed for offenders under the age of 21 who have been convicted of an alcohol related offense, such as Abuse and Lose, DWI, Minor in Possession and Open Container. It meets the Department Revenue requirements for license reinstatement.
This is a two day program held on Friday evening from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. There are two providers listed.
- Correction Services at 417-869-5161 Fee: $200.00
- Alternatives Substance Abuse: 417-883-7227 Fee $200.00
Drug Education Program (DEP)
This program is for offenders 21 years and older convicted of paraphernalia and/ or marijuana offense. This is a two day program conducted Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. There are two providers listed
- Alternatives Substance Abuse: 417-883-7227 Fee: $125.00.
- Correction Services: 417-869-5161 Fee $125.00
- 3rd Millennium: 888-810-7990 www.3rdmilclassrooms.com Fee $60.00
1. Click on FIND YOUR COURT
2. Select MISSOURI in the State drop-down
3. Enter your City SPRINGFIELD
4. Select your Course. Your Control Number is SPRMO-MJ
5. Click CONTINUE and complete the enrollment form.
All questions regarding this site should be directed to 3rd Millennium, not the Court.)
Substance Abuse Traffic Offender Program (SATOP)
This is an alcohol program providing comprehensive an accessible risk reduction programs. The Substance Abuse Traffic Offender Program (SATOP) process includes an initial screening and referral to a recommended program level designed to meet the needs of the client. It meets the Department of Revenue license reinstatement requirements. There are five providers listed.
- Fee: $375.00 screening Fee, plus cost of program.
- Door To Hope, Galena: 417-357-6263.
- Door to Hope, Nixa: 417-724-9767.
- Alternatives Substance: 417- 883-7227.
- Correction Services: 417-869-5161.
Alcohol and/or Drug Abuse Evaluations
Evaluations for alcohol and/or drug abuse problems that may exist with clients that are “non-traffic” related. Evaluations involve interviews with a certified substance abuse counselor and recommendations are made to the probation officer. There are three providers listed.
- Alternatives Substance Abuse: 417-883-7227 Fee $35.00
- A&M Recovery: 417-743-2337. Fee $35.00
- Ozarks Counseling Center: 417-869-9011. Fee $35.00
Supplying Alcohol to Minors (SAM)This course is intended for adults who provide alcohol to a minor(s). The course is offered once each quarter of the year (twice by Alternatives and twice by the Safety Council).
The program will last 4 hours.
- Fee: $250.00.
- Community Partnership: 417-888-2020.