Additional Programs - Probation
Community Service (Alternative Sentencing)
This condition of probation requires that you perform free work for a public or charitable purpose.
- NO FEE
- Contact Probation Officer for information
Program participants become engaged in a process of understanding their motivation to steal. Emphasis is on recognizing that this is criminal behavior and finding appropriate coping skills to no longer steal. This program can be completed on line or by a one day program which meets on a Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There are three providers.
- Fee: Varies per provider.
- Correction Services: 417-869-5161.
- Turning Point: email@example.com
- 3rd Millennium: 888-810-7990, www3rdmilclassrooms.com.
1. Click on FIND YOUR COURT
2. Select MISSOURI in the State drop-down
3. Enter your City SPRINGFIELD
4. Select your Course. Your Control Number is SPRMO-SL
5. Click CONTINUE and complete the enrollment form.
It takes about 3-4 hours to complete the course and you can login and out as needed.
All questions regarding this site should be directed to 3rd Millennium, not the Court.)
Over the Wall
A program designed to inform offenders as to the consequence of behavior and the possibilities that may exist if acceptable behavioral changes are not made. This program involves participating in tours/programs at Department of Corrections facilities.
- Arrangements made by probation officer.
- Referral by probation officer.
Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT)
MRT is a cognitive-behavioral treatment system for offenders, substance abusers, and others with resistant personalities. MRT is performed in open-ended groups typically meeting once a week. Clients complete tasks and exercises outside of group and present their work in group.
- Fee: No Charge (Replacement cost for work book $25.00 if lost)
- Referrals made by Probation Office.
Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device
A mechanical unit that is installed in a vehicle which requires the taking of a BAC test prior to the starting of the vehicle and at periodic intervals after the engine has been started.
- Fee: Varies with agencies.
- Life Safer: 1-800-765-1188.
- lcohol Detection System: 1-888-786-7384.
- Guardian Interlock: 1-800-499-0994.
- Smart Start: 1-800-880-3394.
- Consumer Safety Technology: 1-877-777-5020.
- Draeger: 1-877-854-2569.
Anger Management Programs
This program is for the persistent offender whose behavior is causing legal, financial, physical and emotional difficulties in his/her life. The program teaches techniques that help prevent further disruptive behaviors. The program lasts for four sessions. It meets on Thursday evenings from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- 3rd Millennium 1-888-810-7990 www.3rdmilclassrooms.com contact probation officer for code information Fee: $60.00
- Ozark Counseling Center: 417-869-9011. Fee $100.00
Missouri Sex Offender Program
This program is certified through the Department of Corrections to handle issues of the offender may have in life situations.
- Fee: $35.00 per weekly meetings
- Rich Jenkins: 417-229-0413.