The Missouri Job Center - Ozark Region offers a wide range of free services to individuals looking for employment. Are you new to the workforce or re-entering the workforce? Thinking of changing careers? Have you been displaced from your job? We have convenient sites to serve your needs including Job Centers in Springfield and Branson. We also have the Mobile Job Center that travels to various counties providing computer access to job seekers. Read on to see how we can help you!
Your First Visit
On your first visit you will have a face-to-face meeting with a qualified Workforce Development Specialist who will:
- Conduct an initial assessment, including a 12-question, computer-based assessment.
- Assist with your online registration
- Provide you with job leads
- Make any appropriate referrals for additional assistance
No appointment is necessary, but please arrive before 4 p.m. to ensure that we can provide you with our staff-assisted services.
What to Bring
This initial visit could take up to an hour. Please bring your ID with you, and if you have a resume, bring that as well. Once you have completed the full registration process, you will have access to:
- Assistive technology
- Computers with internet, fax machine, and phones for job search activities
- Job search assistance
- Resume assistance