Change Up: Employee Workforce Solutions
Be a part of this new workshop hosted by the Missouri Job Center in partnership with Bryan University. Change Up focuses on increasing productivity, enhancing profitability and retaining a qualified workforce through this day-and-a-half workshop for employees to help them with professional development in key areas. Check out some of the topics discussed during this innovative session.
- Characteristics of a good employee
- DISC Personality Profile
- Emotional Intelligence
- Productivity & Profitability
Change Up is December 5-6, at the Missouri Job Center, 2900 E. Sunshine, Springfield. First day is 9 am - 4 pm (4-5:30 networking), second day is 8 am - 12 pm. Special introductory price is $149, and includes meals both days.
To register click here.
Serving Businesses in the Ozark Region
At the Missouri Job Center we strive to create a well prepared workforce that meets the needs of the local business community. Our Mission Statement listed above is our foundation to help businesses obtain the necessary skilled workers and tools they need to compete in the region. To assist in this, the Ozark Region staffs a qualified and professional Business Services Team to assist businesses in recruiting skilled workers, training and obtaining information on the current labor market, tax incentives for hiring and federal bonding.
Contact a Business Representatives
Find out more about:
- Posting your open position(s) online
- Job Fairs - Opportunities to recruit employees held various times throughout the year
- Application Screening - Our staff can accept and screen applications according to your job needs
- Interviewing - Space available upon request to meet with and interview potential employee
- On-The-Job-Training - Allows an employer to be reimbursed up to 50% of the wages for hiring and training an individual "on the job."
- Pre-employment Testing
- Over 50 office proficiency tests on computer applications, data entry, and other clerical tests are available
- National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) demonstrates that the potential applicant has the essential core skills to be employable
For additional information visit The Department of Economic Development.