Make health a habit by tracking your fitness, day and night!
COSFit, the City of Springfield Fitbit program, is a free loaning program that gives City of Springfield employees the opportunity to utilize this motivational health tracking tool. COSFit gives you the tools, information, and motivation you need to reach your daily and long-term health goals.
• LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
• Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
• Share and compete with friends throughout the day
• Syncs automatically with select mobile devices and to your computer
• Free iPhone and Android App
• Easy-to-wear, slim, comfortable wristband
• Rechargeable battery
How it works:
• Any employee can apply for the COSFit program.
• Each participant will keep the Fitbit for 30 days. At the end of the first 30 days, participants can either return the Fitbit or complete a short survey and keep the Fitbit for an additional 30 days.
• At the end of the loan period, employees can opt to purchase and keep the Fitbit for $100.
What participants will receive:
• Fitbit Flex and all originally packaged accessories (large and small bands, charging cable, and wireless sync dongle).
• COSFit User Guide, which includes: setup instructions, tips, goal setting help, savings plan for buying a Fitbit.