Make health a habit by tracking your fitness, day and night!
COSFit, the City of Springfield Fitbit program, is a free loaning program that gives all full-time City of Springfield employees the opportunity to utilize this motivational health tracking tool. COSFit gives you the tools, information, and motivation you need to reach your daily and long-term health goals.
• LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
• Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
• Share and compete with friends throughout the day
• Syncs automatically with select mobile devices and to your computer
• Free iPhone and Android App
• Easy-to-wear, slim, comfortable wristband
• Rechargeable battery
How it works:
• Any full-time employee can apply for the COSFit program.
• This round, we are offering the Fitbits for trial use during the Walking Challenge! We will randomly select 30 people to receive a Fitbit Flex and participate in the COSFit program (all others will be randomly sorted in a queue).
• Each participant will keep the Fitbit for 30 days. At the end of the first 30 days, participants can either return the Fitbit or complete a short survey and keep the Fitbit for an additional 30 days.
• At the end of the loan period, employees can opt to purchase and keep the Fitbit for $100.
What participants will receive:
• Fitbit Flex and all originally packaged accessories (large and small bands, charging cable, and wireless sync dongle).
• COSFit User Guide, which includes: setup instructions, tips, goal setting help, savings plan for buying a Fitbit.
If you are interested in participating, please email inBalance at email@example.com. The application deadline for this round is going to be March 24th.