Immunizations for Kids
To ensure the availability, safety, and health of our staff, our immunization clinic is closed until further notice. If you are in need of an immunization, please contact Jordan Valley Community Health Center or your health care provider. If you have questions, please call: (417)864-1658. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time!
Children who have health insurance may receive routine immunizations from their health care providers. Children without health insurance may receive immunizations from us or the Jordan Valley Community Health Center.
We provide the following vaccinations to children from birth through age 18:
- Diphtheria Tetanus Pertussis (DTaP)
- Tetanus Diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate
- Seasonal Influenza (Flu)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
We provide immunizations through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. To receive immunizations through this program, children must meet one of the following criteria:
- Uninsured or Medicaid ineligible
- American Indian or Alaskan native
- Underinsured (have insurance that does not cover vaccines or that caps coverage for vaccines, after the maximum coverage has been reached)
We can provide vaccines for children who have insurance coverage for a fee. We cannot directly bill insurance companies or file insurance claims, but we can provide written documentation to be used in filing insurance.
Non-medical exemptions can be obtained through an appointment with the Immunization Clinic. Call (417) 864-1658 and select option 3 to make an appointment.
Vaccinations are given by appointment only.
Call 417-864-1658 (option 3) to schedule an appointment.