Immunizations for Kids
For the safety of our patients and staff, we are now offering curbside immunization services for adults. Please call (417) 864-1679 to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions.
Children who have health insurance may receive routine immunizations from their health care providers. Children without health insurance may receive immunizations from us or the Jordan Valley Community Health Center.
We provide the following vaccinations to children from birth through age 18:
- Diphtheria Tetanus Pertussis (DTaP)
- Tetanus Diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate
- Seasonal Influenza (Flu)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
We provide immunizations through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. To receive immunizations through this program, children must meet one of the following criteria:
- Uninsured or Medicaid ineligible
- American Indian or Alaskan native
- Underinsured (have insurance that does not cover vaccines or that caps coverage for vaccines, after the maximum coverage has been reached)
We can provide vaccines for children who have insurance coverage for a fee. We cannot directly bill insurance companies or file insurance claims, but we can provide written documentation to be used in filing insurance.
As of August 30, 2021, the Springfield-Greene County Health Department will no longer issue non-medical exemptions. For information on how to obtain an exemption, contact the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services at 1-(800) 219-3224.
Vaccinations are given by appointment only.
Call 417-864-1658 (option 3) to schedule an appointment.