Stormwater runoff carries pollutants directly to our waterways. Whether or not your site is over an acre, BMPs should be utilized to control or treat the release of pollutants associated with construction. You may also consider permanent structural stormwater control measures for your new development which promote the “slow, spread, soak” principle.

For for construction activity that disturbs 1 acre or greater, or less than 1 acre when part of a larger common plan, a Land Disturbance Permit will be required for the following activities:

  • Demolition
  • Tree removal
  • Grading