- How do I apply for a job?
- I am a current employee of the City of Springfield. How do I apply for City job opportunities?
- How can I be sure my application was received?
- What web browser should I use?
- When I try to create an account or update my email address, I receive the message "Email not available!" What does that mean?
- What if I share my email address with another person?
- Can I share my account with my spouse, relative, friend, etc.?
- I requested a reset password link but have not received it. How long does it normally take to receive this via email?
- I need a new password, but no longer have access to the email address where the rest password email was sent. What do I do?
- Why I am unable to add an attachment to my application template?
- Can I make updates or corrections to my application?
- I am trying to submit/confirm my application, but I am unable to proceed. The system keeps taking me back to the application steps. Why is that?
- How do I find the status of my application and what does my status mean?
- I missed the application deadline. Can I still apply?
- How does the Human Resources Department determine if I qualify for this job?
- Does the City require drug testing, background checks, credit checks, etc.?
- Is there anything that I can do to prepare for an oral exam / interview?