1. All accessory structures greater that 100SQFT require an approved building permit prior to any construction work.
2. The max amount of accessory structures allowed on a parcel is 4.
3. The max area can NOT exceed 66% of the primary structures footprint.
4. See Planning and Zoning for setback requirements.
The following are considered accessory structures:
- Portable and conventional (stick frame) sheds
- Detached decks
- Detached garage
- Pole Barn (All pole barns require engineered drawings)
Applications can be found on eCity or you can download the paper application and bring it into the office.
- You MUST submit a Site Plan with your application.
* Please see the application or call the office at 417-864-1585 for more information.