Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. All accessory structures greater that 100SQFT require an approved building permit prior to any construction work.
2. The max amount of accessory structures allowed on a parcel is 4.
3. The max area can NOT exceed 66% of the primary structures footprint.
4. See Planning and Zoning for setback requirements.
The Following are considered accessory structures:
Applications can be found on eCity or you can download the paper application and bring it into the office.
* Please see the application or call the office at 417-864-1585 for more information.