Select an option to the right and then provide an address for the request and the form will lead you through the rest of the process!
Reporting Stormwater Pollutants
To report spills, dumping or draining of pollutants to the street, storm drain, drainageway, or waterway, call 417-864-1010 or submit a Citizen Service Request. For spill emergencies, please call 911.
- Commercially generated wash waters (i.e. washing of vehicles, equipment, tools, structures, or from services such as carpet cleaning)
- Dirt from construction sites, or other erosion problems
- Drainageways or waterways with an unusual appearance or odor
- Dumping of motor oil, chemicals, trash, or yard waste
- Improper outdoor storage of chemicals and other materials that can pollute the ground or stormwater runoff
Did you know you can also download the GoSpringfieldMO app? It makes reporting a problem to the city as easy as possible. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common service request topics to select from. The app allows you to upload pictures or videos to accompany your request. Residents can track the status of requests as well as view City job openings and catch up on City news.