Applications & Checklists

Zoning Certification

Fees & Schedules

Administrative Review Committee


Planned Development

Conditional Use Permits

Administrative Subdivision

Preliminary Plat

Final Plat

Subdivision Variance

Board of Adjustment

Landmarks Board

Relinquish Easement

Vacations of Streets & Alleys


Street Name Change

Extend Security Agreements

Master Sign Plan

Utility Easement Forms

Contact City Utilities at 417-831-8311

Public Works

Contact the Right of Way office at 417-864-1901 for the following forms:
  • Drainage Easement
  • Right of Way Deed
  • Sanitary Sewer Easement
  • Sidewalk Easement
  • Temporary Construction Easement