How Do I ...

We want to help you find what you're looking for. If you'd like to speak with someone who can help you, please call the Citizen Resource Center at 417-864-1010.
  1. Apply for

    Jobs, Business Licenses, Building Permits, Garage Sale Permits, Residential Parking Permits.

  2. Access

    Accessibility/ADA Information, Animal Control, Citizen Resource Center, City Departments, City Employee/Retiree Portal, Council Bills & Ordinances, Developers Resource Center, Hazelwood Cemetery Information, Neighborhood Information New Structures Search, Open Data, Recycling Services, Restaurant Inspections

  3. Become a Contractor for the City

    Find out what you need to do to provide supplies or services to the City.

  4. Bid For City Surplus

    Surplus real estate, vehicles, equipment and other property.

  1. Contact

    City Staff, City Council, Public Information Office, Citizen Resource Center.

  2. Pay For

    Building Permit Fees, Parking Tickets, False Alarm Fines, Food Establishment Permit Feeds, P&Z/Public Information Applications, Vaccinations.

  3. Subscribe To

    News Releases, Bid Postings, Road Closures, Calendars.

  4. View

    Lost Animals, City Videos, City Council Meetings, Traffic Information.