Retrieve Your Vehicle
During these hours come to the front desk at Headquarters with as much of the following information as possible:
Vehicle Impound Reports
- Case number
- All tickets that were issued to you (if any were issued)
- Date, time, and exact location from which vehicle was towed
- Proof of ownership (notarized bill of sale or title)
- Proof of current registration
- Valid driver's license or picture identification (a valid licensed driver must be present)
- Ability to pay the impound fee at the tow facility (They take cash, debit cards, or credit cards. They do not accept checks. If necessary, you can call the tow company between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. for the amount owed.)
Service representatives will locate the Vehicle Impound Report. If the vehicle is releasable, you will be required to sign the Vehicle Impound Report and then directed to the impound lot to pay the fee and pick up your vehicle. Personal property will remain with the vehicle and cannot be released without the vehicle being released.
If there is a "hold" or "vehicle forfeiture" placed on the vehicle, or you wish to protest the tow, you will be directed to the appropriate department for further information.