Nomination of a site, structure, object or interior for Historic Site, Historic Landmark, or Interior Landmark designation may be filed by either of the following methods:
To submit a building, contact the Landmarks Board with this information:
  • Name / Address
  • Historic Site / Landmarks (S/L)
  • City Council Approval
  • Local Historic District (Y/N)
  • National Register Site (Y/ N)
  • National Register District (Y/N)
  • Comments