FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Ozark Region Workforce Development Board and the Missouri Job Center's main location, 2900 E Sunshine, is hosting a hiring event for Grizzly Industrial, Inc. on Tuesday, May 9, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Grizzly Industrial will be interviewing for Customer Service Agents (Job Order #12293847) and Technical Service Agents (Job Order #12309617). If you would like to apply online prior to the event, please reference the job orders online at www.jobs.mo.gov.
According to Grizzly, they offer the following in addition to competitive pay:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Progressive premium coverage on dependent medical/dental insurance based on years of service
- Employer-paid long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance policies
- Optional short-term disability, dependent life insurance and AFLAC
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Employee discounts
The Ozark Region Workforce Development Board and Missouri Job Center serve the counties of Christian, Dallas, Greene, Polk, Stone, Taney, and Webster. The Ozark Region boasts three Missouri Job Center locations (Branson, North Springfield, and Springfield), as well as a Mobile Career Center. The Ozark Region has a long history of working with job seekers and businesses to meet the workforce needs of our community.
For more information, please contact Communication Coordinator Megan Short at 417-841-3386 or [email protected]