FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE The City of Springfield is soliciting sealed bids for the sale of various parcels of City-owned property at the following locations:
- 1410 E. Pacific - Zoned R-SF (Residential Single-Family)
- 1102 N. Rogers - Zoned R-SF (Residential Single-Family)
- 1436 N. Rogers - Zoned R-SF (Residential Single-Family)
- 2741 W. Lincoln – Zoned R-TH (Residential Single-Family)
- 1333 W. Livingston - Zoned R-SF (Residential Single-Family
- 916 W. Poplar – Zoned R-TH (Residential Town House)
- 820 W. Brower - Zoned R-TH (Residential Town House)
- 711 E. Jean - Zoned R-SF (Residential Single-Family)
- 1731 N. Clay - Zoned R-SF (Residential Single-Family)
- 1735 N. Clay - Zoned R-SF (Residential Single-Family)
- 701 & 703 E. Dale St. - Zoned R-SF (Residential Single-Family)
- 812 N. Concord - Zoned R-HD (Residential High Density).
The City came to own these properties via dangerous building acquisitions, in which properties deemed dangerous by Building Development Services inspectors are acquired by the City and the structures on them are demolished. The City then puts the real estate up for sale to recoup its costs in acquiring them. It is desired by the City to award and sell each property on an individual basis to qualified individuals or firms with the most favorable bid for each property. This determination shall be made in accordance with Resolution 9711. The City reserves the right to award multiple properties to a bidder if determined in the best interest of the City. The City will convey the properties described herein to the successful bidder by Special Warranty Deed or Quit Claim Deed. The City reserves the right to place any necessary covenants on the property as necessary, based on the proposed usage described on the bidder's Proposal Form. Please submit bids to Kara Daniel, Buyer, 218 E. Central, Springfield MO 65802. Submitted envelopes should be marked "SALE BID #121-2016 Sale of Property Group 21." Bids are due by 3 p.m., March 3. For the complete Notice of Sale of Real Property, including background, site conditions, environmental issues, construction readiness and bid submission requirements, please visit the link below. ### For more information, please contact: Kara Daniel, buyer, at 864-1621.