FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Highlights include:
- City Council Workshop will meet at 7:00 p.m., Monday, September 29 at the Springfield-Branson National Airport; 2300 N Airport Blvd.
- Mayor's Commission on Human Rights and Community Relations - Offender Employment Task Force will meet at 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, September 30 at the Busch Municipal Building; 2 East Conference Room; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- City Council Lunch will meet at 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, September 30 at the Busch Municipal Building, 4th floor Conference Room, 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Workforce Investment Board Meeting will meet at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, October 1, at the Missouri Career Center; Dogwood A, 2900 E. Sunshine.
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting will meet at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, October 2 at Historic City Hall, City Council Chambers; 830 N. Boonville Ave, 3rd Floor.
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting. Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared. # # # For more information, contact: Nii Abrahams, Public Information & Civic Engagement Intern, 417-864-1119 (office) | 417-529-5240 (cell), [email protected]