FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Highlights include:
- Mayor's Commission on Human Rights and Community Relations - Universal Design Task Force Meeting will meet at 11:30 a.m., Monday, September 22 at Southwest Center for Independent Living, 2864 S. Nettleton Ave.
- City Council Lunch will meet at 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, September 23 at the Busch Municipal Building, 4th floor Conference Room, 840 N.
- Citizens' Advisory Committee for Community Development will meet at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, September 23 at the Busch Municipal Building, 1st floor Conference Room, 840 N Boonville
- Springfield/Greene County Environmental Advisory Board - Natural Environment Subcommittee will meet at 7:30 a.m., Wednesday, September 24 at the Environmental Resource Center, 290 E Central St.
- Workforce Investment Board - Youth Council will meet at 8:30 a.m. Thursday, September 25, at the Missouri Career Center, Dogwood A, 2900 E. Sunshine
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting. Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared. # # # For more information, contact: Nii Abrahams, Public Information & Civic Engagement Intern, 417-864-1119 (office) | 417-529-5240 (cell), [email protected]