FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Highlights Include:
- Springfield Library Board Finance and Personnel Committee Meeting will meet at 12:00 p.m., Monday, September 15 at The Library Center, 4653 S. Campbell
- Workforce Investment Board Planning and Oversight Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, September 16 at the Missouri Career Center, Dogwood A, 2900 E. Sunshine
- Environmental Priorities Task Force will meet at 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, September 16 at the Greene County Archives Building, 126 N. Boonville Ave
- Mayor's Commission on Human Rights and Community Relations Meeting will meet at 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, September 17 at the Busch Municipal Building, 1st floor Conference Room, 840 N. Boonville
- Springfield Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Directors Meeting will meet at 8:00 a.m. Thursday, September 18, at the Route 66 Visitor Information Center, 815 E. St. Louis St.
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting. Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared. # # # For more information, contact: Nii Abrahams, Public Information & Civic Engagement Intern, 417-864-1119 (office) | 417-529-5240 (cell), [email protected]