FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Highlights include:
- Mayor's Commission for Children Executive Committee will meet at 8:00 a.m., Tuesday, November 4 at the Head Start Conference Room; 215. S Barnes.
- The Natural Environment Subcommittee will meet at 7:30 a.m., Tuesday, November 4 at the Environmental Resource Center; 290 E. Central.
- City Council Lunch will meet at 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, November 4 at the Busch Municipal Building, 4th floor Conference Room; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
- Downtown Springfield Community Improvement District Executive Committee Meeting will meet at 8:00 a.m., Wednesday, November 5 at The Coffee Ethic; 124 Park Central.
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting will meet at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, November 6 at City Council Chambers, Historic City Hall; 830 N. Boonville Ave.
- City Council Public Involvement Committee will meet at 12:00 p.m., Friday, November 7 at the Busch Municipal Building, 4th floor Conference Room; 840 N. Boonville Ave.
In accordance with ADA guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk’s Office at 864-1443 at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting. Calendar information is supplied by the City Clerk's Office and reflects meeting notices which were received by the Clerk's Office at the time the calendar was prepared. # # # For more information, contact: Nii Abrahams, Public Information & Civic Engagement Intern, 417-864-1119 (office) | 417-529-5240 (cell), [email protected]