Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The deadline to participate in the fifth annual Momentum State of the Workforce Survey has been extended to February 1, 2019. Businesses and organizations from around the region are asked to give feedback through a short 20 question survey. The survey allows the Missouri Job Center to assess needs, as well as identify issues and challenges facing the workforce across the seven-county Ozark Region. To access the survey visit wdb2019.com.
Some of the initiatives created from the past five years include:
· Employer Roundtables
· Ozarks Promise grant which will produce over 370 trained healthcare professionals in our region
· Green for Greene grant which will produce over 120 trained environmental technicians
· Change One Thousand pre-employment training to produce 1000 work-ready individuals over 3 years
· 189 Job fairs serving 4,389 job seekers in 2018 alone
· The opening of Job Center North
· Apprenticeships for youth
“We continue to enhance services through our partners in the region to provide the quality standard of service you expect, said Mary Ann Rojas, Director of Workforce Development for the City of Springfield. “We are asking your help again. We are down to the remaining five days on our annual Momentum Survey, please take five minutes to complete, it will mean the world to us,” Rojas said.
For more information, call Katherine Trombetta at 417-841-3389 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To take the survey visit wdb2019.com.
The Missouri Job Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aides and services available on request to individuals with disabilities. MO TTY users call 800-735-2966 or dial 711.